- Supports mission-critical applications that will include occasional 24/7 support duties.
- Installation, administration, troubleshooting of computer and network HW/SW systems.
- Manages systems to eliminate risk of data loss and abuse.
- Follows applications configuration, deployment and support procedures as they are defined and suggests improvements when needed.
- Provides all necessary documentation, assistance, and training concerning technical operations in response to needs of users.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in installation/configuration & troubleshooting of NT/2000/2003 Server.
- Good networking knowledge is required.
- Industry experience in helpdesk support & troubleshooting.
- Industry experience in installation & configuration of Anti-virus, Firewall, Email, Router.
- Proficiency in English.
- Customer service experience is desirable.
- Only Singaporean, Malaysian and PR need to apply.
- Full/ Part-time positions are available.
- Friendly & pleasant personality with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team players who are customer service oriented with a positive service mindset.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to take stress and work within strict guidelines.
- Positive attitude.