Click here to see a demonstration video or follow the steps below:
- From the Internet Explorer address/URL bar, key in "http://mail.<your domain name>" and press enter. (For example, if your domain is wmasia.net, your Webmail access address is http://mail.wmasia.net)
- Enter your Administrator Email address and Administrative password and click on 'logon'.
- Once logon, you can see a drop-down menu on the right hand side.
- Click on the menu and select "User Administration"
- A screen will appear, with another drop-down menu in the centre. From the "User" drop-down menu, you can see all the email accounts that are being created.
- Click on "Add" if you want to create a new email account.
- Under the userid column, key in the userid of the account that you want to create.
(For example, if you want to create email@example.com, just key in 'peter')
- Key in the information for "First Name" and "Last Name"
Under "password" column, key in the email password that you want to set for the user.
- Under "mailbox size quota", set the size that you want to limit this customer.
- The options below are optional, you can leave it as the default settings.
- Click on "Save" button.
- You have successfully created a new Email Account.